Pure Suisse Laboratoire is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This document declares the undertakings by Pure Suisse Laboratoire in relation to its handling of Your Data.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to collect Your Data by means that are: fair, legal and transparent.
If you visit Pure Suisse Laboratoire web-site, your web-browser automatically discloses, and Pure Suisse Laboratoire's web-server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
Any additional data that you provide, e.g. in a web-form, may also be logged. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you.
If you disclose personal data to Pure Suisse Laboratoire in conjunction with an identifier such as your name, Pure Suisse Laboratoire will collect Your Data. Moreover, any data that becomes available to Pure Suisse Laboratoire through any of the means described in the preceding paragraphs may be able to be associated with that identifier, and hence become Your Data.
Credit-Card information will not be collected by Pure Suisse Laboratoire: purchases require online validation directly through your credit card provider.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to store Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorised access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to store Your Data only in jurisdictions where data protections are at least equivalent to those required under the OECD Guidelines.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to transmit Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorised access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity.
Use refers to the application of Your Data by any part of Pure Suisse Laboratoire, or any staff-member or contractor of Pure Suisse Laboratoire in the course of their work.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to use Your Data only for:
- the purposes for which it was collected;
- such other purposes as are subsequently agreed between Pure Suisse Laboratoire and You;
- such additional purposes as may be required by law. In these circumstances, Pure Suisse Laboratoire will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the use has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to use YourData only if it has demonstrable relevance to the particular use to which it is being put.
Disclosure refers to making YourData available to any party other than Pure Suisse Laboratoire and You. The term disclosure may include many different conditions of data transfer, including selling, renting, trading, sharing and giving.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to disclose Your Data only under the following circumstances:
- in the course of business being conducted between You and Pure Suisse Laboratoire, where disclosure is necessary to a contractor, such as a transport company. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to exercise control over Pure Suisse Laboratoire's contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
- in other circumstances that are directly implied by the purpose agreed between You and Pure Suisse Laboratoire at the time of data collection or subsequently. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to exercise control over Pure Suisse Laboratoire's contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
- with your consent, or at your request;
- where required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or sub poena. In these circumstances, Pure Suisse Laboratoire will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the disclosure has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law;
In all cases, Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to disclose only such of Your Data as is necessary in the particular circumstances.
Data Retention and Destruction
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes:
- to retain Your Data only as long as is consistent with its purpose; and
- to destroy Your Data when its purpose has expired, and to do so in such a manner that Your Data is not subsequently capable of being recovered.
This undertaking is qualified as follows:
- Your Data may be retained in Pure Suisse Laboratoire's logs, backups and audit trails within short-term retention cycles that are devised to protect the company's operations. In such cases, Your Data will be destroyed in accordance with those cycles;
- Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if that is required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or sub poena, or a warning by a law enforcement agency that delivery of a court order is imminent. In these circumstances, Pure Suisse Laboratoire:
- will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that Your Data is being retained, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
- will only retain Your Data while that provision is current, and will then destroy Your Data.
Access by You to Your Personal Data
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to provide you with access to Your Data, subject to only such conditions and processes as are reasonable in the circumstances. In particular, Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to enable access: conveniently, without unreasonable delay and without cost.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to establish and operate identity authentication protections for access to Your Data that are appropriate to its sensitivity, but practical. This may involve some inconvenience.
In the event that you dispute some aspect of Your Data, Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to take reasonable steps in relation to the amendment, supplementation or deletion of Your Data.
- not to seek access for frivolous purposes, or unreasonably frequently;
- to accept that deletion of some data may not be consistent with the provision of particular services by Pure Suisse Laboratoire to you.
Information about Data-Handling Practices
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to make information available to you about the manner data is handled:
- in general terms, in a readily accessible manner; and
- in more specific terms, on request.
Where Your Data is disclosed to a contractor, Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to make information available to you on request about the manner in which Pure Suisse Laboratoire's contractors handle your data.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes to ensure that the information provided is meaningful, and addresses your concerns.
Handling of Enquiries, General Concerns and Complaints
If you have enquiries, general concerns, or complaints about these Terms, or about Pure Suisse Laboratoire's behaviour in relation to these Terms, you undertake:
- to communicate them in the first instance:
- to Pure Suisse Laboratoire only;
- in sufficient detail;
- through a channel made available by Pure Suisse Laboratoire for that purpose;
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes:
- to provide one or more channels for communications to Pure Suisse Laboratoire, which are convenient to users;
- to promptly provide acknowledgement of the receipt of communications, including the provision of a copy of the communication, the date and time it was registered, and Pure Suisse Laboratoire's reference-code for the communication;
- to promptly provide a response to the communication, in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
You further undertake to not pursue Pure Suisse Laboratoire through any Regulator or the media:
- until and unless Pure Suisse Laboratoire has had a reasonable opportunity to respond to the initial communication; and
- while Pure Suisse Laboratoire and you are conducting a meaningful dialogue about the matter.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire declares that its undertakings in these Terms are intended to create legal obligations, and that those obligations are intended to be enforceable under appropriate laws in appropriate jurisdictions. These include laws relating to data protection, privacy, fair trading, corporations and criminal laws.
You undertake to seek enforcement only in a jurisdiction that is relevant to the transactions that have taken place between You and Pure Suisse Laboratoire, in particular the jurisdiction in which you live or in which you performed the relevant acts, and the jurisdiction in which Pure Suisse Laboratoire is domiciled or performed the relevant acts.
Changes to These Privacy Undertakings
Pure Suisse Laboratoire undertakes:
- not to unilaterally make any material change to these Terms in a manner that reduces the protections for Your Data;
- to take all practicable steps to prevent any company that acquires this company or any of its relevant assets from materially changing the Terms applicable to Your Data in a manner that reduces the protections for Your Data;
- where it is considering making changes to these Terms, or creating more specific Terms relating to specific services, to consult with appropriate representative and advocacy organisations;
- where it makes changes to these Terms, to ensure that the differences between successive versions are readily accessible;
- to maintain all prior versions of these Terms in such a manner that they are dated, and readily accessible.
Pure Suisse Laboratoire means <Pure Suisse Laboratoire SA, 19A rue de St Jean, 1203 Geneva, Switzerland>
Your Data means data that is capable of being associated with you, whether or not it includes an explicit identifier such as your name or customer number. In particular, it encompasses all data that ThisCompany is capable of correlating with you, using such means as server-logs and cookie-contents.
Your Data does not refer to data that can no longer be associated with you. This includes aggregated data that does not and cannot identify the individuals whose data are included in the aggregation.
Consent means your concurrence with an action to be taken by Pure Suisse Laboratoire. Consent may be express or implicit, but in either case must be informed and freely-given.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions, at firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer: The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
Information about us
Pure Suisse Laboratoire is a site operated by [Pure Suisse Laboratoire] ("We"); we are a [COMPANY] registered in Geneva Switzerland under registration number [CH-660-0573011-7]. Our registered office is [19A rue de St Jean, 1203 Geneve, Suisse]. We have other offices at [60 rue Yves Klein, 06480 La Colle-sur-Loup, France]. Our Swiss VAT number is [CHE-310.700.721 TVA].
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The information displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Swiss courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
'PS+ | Pure Suisse Laboratoire' is a Swiss and internationally registered trade mark of Pure Suisse Laboratoire SA.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our site.